show ur loyalty

16 November, 2009

dkny ny4328



Designer DKNY watch is brand new with tags.
Features a brown face with interesting scrollwork design that is repeated on the links.
Links are easily removable to adjust length.
Will come in a white gift box designed especially for watches.
Guaranteed authentic.
Goldtone finish.
Face measures 1 1/4 inch wide.
Band measures 1 inch wide.
Fits up to 7 1/4 inch wrist.
Water resistant to 50 meters.
Guaranteed authentic.
Retail price: USD $175.00
malaysia retail over rm700
comes with dkny box

rm360


sold to inaz;))

restockable

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What's Happening people, splendid chat board I find It amply accommodating and it has helped me tons
I hope to contribute and assist others like this board has helped me

_________________
[url=http://iphoneusers.com]unlock iphone 4[/url]

bloggermate

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
new banner
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

My Blog List